|All main characters|
Knowing their names meaning knowing the stories!
This story broke my heart. :(A warning to all the sensitive pet lovers out there, this is heart breaking.This story broke my heart. :( by Spyder-Cross
EDIT : What really pisses me off, is that the parents of the children in that story taught those kids that so long as they think that if it's small, helpless and in their opinion ugly, then you can do whatever you want to it and no one cares. Now there's some fantastic parenting for you.
Havn't been tagged in ages~~Tagged by Natalie-BodtHavn't been tagged in ages~~ by Bekcy-Star
-Each person must share ten things about them.
-Answer the ten questions asked to you and invent ten new questions that shall be asked to the people you will tag.
-Choose 10 people and put their icon on your journal.
1. Do you like Top 40 music or Indie music better and why (besides 'Top 40 is too main stream')?
It's interesting to see what's on the top 40 lists of any genre of music but I prefer listening to older stuff. (From early 2000's onwords)
2. If you could go back and change one thing, what would you change? (You can say 'There is something, but I'm not obligated to tell you', cause I have something like that.)
there are points in my childhood I wish I could change. I hung out with the wrong people who didn't really understand my interests and never really took appreciation in m
Things that annoy the piss out of me.:iconBlueHorizon89: Asked "What pisses you off?" Lots of things actually. Here's a few of the highlights.Things that annoy the piss out of me. by Spyder-Cross
1. Partially waking up in the morning because the program that is on the telly (which I leave running all night because utter silence irritates me) has invaded my dream and I now think that I'm in the show and the cops are chasing me. SOOOO I leap out of bed to get away and slam face first into the door.
2. Girls that like, talk, right, like this, okay? Cause they think that it makes them sound really cool. I can quite happily tell you that it doesn't. It actually sounds like one hemisphere of your brain is malfunctioning. Please feel free to sit astride the third rail and correct the problem, I'm sure no one will mind.
3. Thin idiots, that look as though they weigh exactly the same today as they did on the day that they were born. The very same idiots who are so thin and healthy that they have somehow become invisible to fat cells, and because of thi
Slowly letting his eyes creep open half way, Evan hears the birds chirping, announcing the rising sun and encouraging him to rise and greet the day with them. His vision is still blurry and his brain is still addled with sleep. Regardless he slowly moves his hand to scratch an itch on his thigh and feels the weight of someone behind him. Smiling at the thought of it being his lover he rolls his body over to embrace him and draw him closer. Not ready yet to open his eyes he snuggles deep in the warm arms of his companion and sighs when they hold him back. Feeling the weight of the fog lift from his mind he slowly lets his eyes open and moves his face close to greet his lover with a good morning kiss. Only to be greeted by a ruby red colour that confuses him for a moment. Until he pulls back and sees that it's a pair of eyes and instantly his body tenses and his brain screams at him that it is not Vince that he's wrapped himself around.
"Good morning," Ray grins and plants a cheeky kiss
- First Act (finished, comic) about Vince moving on and had to leave Evan
-Usual Day (delayed, literature) about Vince when he was a human, the story take place back in 2007
-Bloody Christmas Day (fav.me/d4yxwte ) about the night before Vince turns to God of Death
-Finding the Truth (not finished, literature) about Vince when he started become a God Of Death and had amnesia
-Finding the Truth -side story on Plastic Beach- (not finished, literature) about Vince when he arriving at Plastic Beach
-LoveSTrUCK (vey-kun.deviantart.com/gallery… ) about Vince and Kurt accidentaly eat love cookies
-Daily Life (vey-kun.deviantart.com/gallery… ) about daily days and funny stuff
-Vince's Past (not finished, comic) about Vince starting remembers about his forgotten past
-Lost Control (finished, comic) about his first lost control when he's not kill a person in 33 days
-Meeting (finished, comic) about him reuniting with his lover, Evan
-Encounter (finished, comic) about Evan misunderstood Vince
-Unexpected (finished, comic) about him went back to the 'Bloody Christmas Day' event
-Start Over (finished, comic) about him getting to introduce himself to whole new 'Spyder' (Ray)
-New Encounter (finished, comic) about him getting another lost control of himself
-A Job To Do (finished, comic) shorrt comic about him having a difficulty killing a person
-Serious Act (vey-kun.deviantart.com/gallery… ) about him living temporarily alone with Ray in the mansion, Dark Vince also born
-Final Act (vey-kun.deviantart.com/gallery… ) about Vince killing himself and Evan
-Whole New Day (vey-kun.deviantart.com/gallery… ) about Vince who being brought back to life and feeling guilty for killing Evan
-The Beginning (vey-kun.deviantart.com/gallery… ) about Vince trying to get Evan back
-Vince and Lou (vey-kun.deviantart.com/gallery… ) about Vince taught by Lou
-Vince vs Lou (delayed, vey-kun.deviantart.com/gallery… ) a sequel from Vince and Lou story
-Vince and Ray (cancelled, vey-kun.deviantart.com/gallery… ) The story about Vince spent days with Ray
-Passing Job (end, short story) The story about Vince tired with his job as God of Death
-Wings Sweet Wings (ongoing, vey-kun.deviantart.com/gallery… ) The story about Vince losts his wings
-Marriage (vey-kun.deviantart.com/gallery… The story about Vince finally marries Evan